What's Your Dance?

Thursday, October 17, 2013

"It's everybody's duty to give the world a reason to dance." -Kid President


 We (as people) like to complain. A lot.

Sometimes we complain about silly things- traffic, bug bites, a scratched CD. None of those things are really much more than annoying, but we do complain about them. In fact, I think we find at least one thing every day to complain about.  

"What? I don't complain! What gives you the right to say I complain?!" Because you do. And so do I. And so does she. And so do Billy-Bob and Sarah-Sue. I don't think I have ever met a single person who had never complained about anything in their entire life. Some people complain more than others, but we all complain. Now own up.

You know what, though? There is so much in life to not complain about. If you're reading this (which I think I can safely assume you are), it means you're not dead, and God keeps putting breath in your chest. That's something to not complain about! Every moment you're alive is a moment in which you still have the opportunity to do something. And I think God gives us all something to do. We all have some way of showing the world how amazing God is.

Complaining is boring. And you know what? Boring is boring! We can all be boring. But I think we can all be awesome, too. And you know how I think we can all be awesome? By doing what God gave you to do. You could never be awesome on your own, but with God... all things are possible!

God has given you a reason to dance. He made you to be awesome!



What's your dance? ...

You Might Also Like

0 comments