Happiness Is...

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Happiness... One little word that has so many distinct faces. It looks completely different for each person- no one person's picture of happiness looks exactly the same as the next.


There are numerous little moments of happiness in our everyday lives. Tiny miracles that we so often take for granted and don't fully recognize. But in a world that seems to obsess over and glorify darkness, these moments are like stars lighting up the night sky.

Happiness is... curling up with a book and a cup of tea. 
Happiness is... a Hershey's Kiss.
Happiness is... checking the mail.
Happiness is... hearing your favorite song on the radio.
Happiness is... a warm cookie, fresh out of the oven.
Happiness is... a peaceful evening at home.
Happiness is... an empty journal.
Happiness is... coming home after vacation.
Happiness is... snuggling with my mom.
Happiness is... the perfect day.

...

What would your "Happiness Is" list include? Share it with us in the comment section below, over at my Facebook page, or email it to us at anastasiarosewrites[@]gmail[.]com!

...

101 Things: Counting Down

This weekend, I had the opportunity to check off quite a few items from my list! I learned how to do a magic trick (#5), made dinner from scratch (#23), memorized a joke that made my grandparents laugh (#91), asked my grandfather to tell me a story (#67), and even started researching my family tree (#36), although I'm not ready to check that one off, yet. A big thank you to my Nona and Poppa who made that possible! 

But I still haven't bought the origami paper...

You Might Also Like

0 comments