The Unrealized Burden

Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Last month, I made it my goal to get my bedroom clean by the beginning of 2015. So... how did I do?



Well, all I can say now is...

I did it!!!

And I am so proud of the accomplishment, especially considering all of the set-backs along the way, including two separate illnesses within a week of each other, and a dance recital, not to mention Christmas.

It's been incredibly nice just allowing myself to enjoy the nice clean room, and I'm amazed at how much easier it is to relax now that the clutter has been eliminated. I feel lighter, freer, less stressed...

I didn't realize that the mess was a burden until suddenly it was no longer there.
...

Have you ever been burdened with something and didn't realize until it had been lifted? Share it with me in the comment section below, over at my Facebook page, or email it to me at anastasiarosewrites@gmail.com.

...
101 Things: Counting Down

Today, I had the chance to tick off yet another of my 101 Things, which means I've got 99 to go! Pretty exciting for me, I must admit. I am officially marking  #30 off the list... Cut your hair really short. Yes, that's right... I got a haircut!

 Don't worry- an updated picture is coming! But I don't like to share anything on the internet until I've gotten to shock all of my friends with the unexpected change. Because that's just who I am.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Congrats on getting that room cleaned!! I need to get my craft/computer room organized - and several boxes of projects, pictures, old family documents, etc. put somewhere or tossed! Good luck on the 99 other things to do...and can't wait to see your new short hair cut. Mine is in desperate need of being cut - happening the end of the month when we get paid!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete