31 Days of INSPIRE!

Wednesday, October 01, 2014


So begins the month of October and 31 Days of INSPIRE! 

I have decided to participate in the 31 Days writing challenge. Each day this month, I will write a post in the theme of INSPIRE! and add the link on this page. 

This isn't going to be easy. I'm a busy person with things to do. I'm a forgetful person with... what was I saying?

Yeah. It'll be a challenge.

But I really want to do it. I want to look back on this as something I accomplished in spite of my illness. I want to look back on this month as one of victory.

So here's to 31 Days of INSPIRE!

...

Day one

Day two

Day three

Day four

Day five

Day six

Day seven

Day eight

Day nine

Day ten

Day eleven

Day twelve

Day thirteen

Day fourteen

Day fifteen

Day sixteen

Day seventeen

Day eighteen

Day nineteen

Day twenty

Day twenty-one

Day twenty-two

Day twenty-three

Day twenty-four

Day twenty-five

Day twenty-six

Day twenty-seven

Day twenty-eight

Day twenty-nine

Day thirty

Day thirty-one

...

Here's how you can get involved:

--Like my Facebook page

--Follow my Pinterest board!

--Subscribe to my blog! (Over there--->)

--Bookmark this link and check back every day!

--Comment and interact on my posts!

--Share on social media to get the word out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments